Simon has extensive experience in business and healthcare administrative operations. His areas of expertise include revenue cycle integrity, documentation and coding, medical auditing, billing processes, payer policies, workflow development, and compliance. Additionally, he works closely with clients on business advisory services of all sizes including hospitals, ACSs, and physicians in areas of revenue cycle, coding and billing, and regulatory compliance. He provides in-depth analysis, and assists providers with understanding best practices and how to identify opportunities while mitigating the risk of improper payments.
Simon holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance. He is also credentialed as a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) and a Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) through the American Academy of Professional Coders and a Certified Revenue Cycle Executive (CRCE) through the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management.
- Revenue Cycle Integrity and Improvement
- Health Systems – Outpatient Facilities and ASC
- Physician Group Practices
- Documentation and Coding Compliance Audit Services
- Training and Education
Certifications require mandatory continuing education credit for maintaining credentials.
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Certified Revenue Cycle Executive (CRCE)
- AAPC – American Academy of Professional Coders
- AAHAM – American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management