Michelle Ann Richards BSHA, CPC, CPCO, SHRM-SCP, CPMA, is the Director of Client Engagement at Garfunkel Health Advisors. She’s a quality-driven transformational healthcare executive leader. She has gained respect nationwide as a speaker, educator and subject matter expert (SME) on Compliance, HR Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Business Development, Credentialing, Quality Initiatives, Medical Necessity Coding, Clinical Documentation Audits, Practice Management, Medical clinic start-ups and Leadership training.
She is credited with being a Valuable Resource and Educator for:
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Healthcare Billing Management Association (HBMA) Compliance Conference
- Ohio Society of Addiction Medicine (OSAM)
- Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA)
- Physicians Computer Company (PCC) Annual User Conference